Penacook Village Association
Board of Directors
May 10, 2017, 6:00 pm
378 Village Street
Penacook, NH 03303
Attendees: Kathy Bush, Teri Maxwell, Lynne Raleigh, Steve Shurtleff, Brent Todd, Al Brack, Paula Miner
- Brick orders reviewed and ‘thank you’ bricks added, at PVA cost, for contractor, architect, and brickwork..
- Bids reviewed
- Matt McKerly of MDM Property Management: discounted bid for patio $2800. Walkway $1800. Total of $4600
- Kris at Marmic Landscape: $4454.65
- Motion: Have Matt McKerly complete the brick patio in the gazebo but pass on the walkway. Approved.
- Al will reach out to Matt to confirm work details and bid cost (in writing).
- Motion: PVA would be willing to increase $2800 estimate amount up to $300 for modifications.
Farmers Market 2017
- Motion: Reconsideration of $1000 donation in support of 2017 Farmers Market. Approved.
- Motion: Offer a $600 donation in support of market. Approved.
- The market is moving to 95-97 Village Street.
- The market will run from June 5 to August 28 from 4:00 to 6:30 pm. Closed July 3 for the 4th of July weekend.
- Ed Bush is willing to train new flower barrel group
- Kathy is seeking volunteers to market barrels
- Kathy Bush will confirm price from Dave Murray
- Spring/summer banners have been installed.
- Biennial payment for penacook.org has been completed.