Penacook Village Association
Board of Directors
March 22, 2017
Rolfe House, 11 Penacook Street
Penacook, NH 03303
Attending: Brent Todd, Al Brack, Deb Newell, Lynne Raleigh
- Financials – Treasurers report
- Received $3500 from the City
- Current reserve accounts may need to be reallocated
- A motion was made and carried to: Move the library support fund of $2500 to the general operating fund
- People will be contacted and asked if they are willing to have the Reward fund shifted to other projects
- Gazebo update.
- Joe Spain has brackets and other decorative items to install to complete his work
- Brick order still needs to be finalized.
- Purchase thank you bricks for Joe Spain, Jason LaCombe, and brick contactor
- Matt Mckerley bid
- Walkway cost: $1800
- Patio cost: $$3700 (discounted to $2800 to be confirmed)
- Total costs: $4600 (to be confirmed)
- Al will solicit other bids for the brick patio and walkway.
- Bob Gabrielle and Dave Duhamel have asked to landscape Poulin Park
- Bids for the steel benches will be sought from L.A.D and Smith
- Al will work with Kathy to set up a work crew and a work date to hang spring banners
- Discussed bringing in a PVA member to oversee the Banner Program and meet with local area businesses.
- Al will confirm the following issues and get any necessary background for this program from Kathy
- Number of poles
- Number banner arms.
- List of businesses who are on waiting list?
- Miscellaneous items discussed
- Back Pack program
- Membership list for all those who have paid.
- New members and others who have expressed interest in being involved.
- Expanded use of website and Facebook