Penacook Village Association Meeting
April 12, 2014
Penacook Elementary School Cafeteria
60 Village Street, Penacook, NH
Guest speakers: Ed Roberge, City Engineer spoke about the Rt. 3 Corridor Improvement Project – Phase 5
- The construction project is scheduled to begin the week of 4/21.
- Ed will be arranging a meeting that week during the evening to accommodate questions and input from business owners and others unable to attend the 4/12 meeting.
- The first phase of construction will run from the Boscawen line to Merrimack Street, and take approximately 4 weeks to complete.
- The next phase will be the construction of the roundabout at Washington and Village Streets, followed by completion of Village St. up to Stark St.
- The majority of construction is expected to be completed by October, with total completion in November.
- There will be weekly updates emailed to residents, and businesses can also sign up for daily updates.
- City Engineering will have a point person who can be contacted with questions or concerns as the project unfolds.
Next meeting: Sat. May 10th 9am at the Rolfe House