Penacook Village Association Meeting
May 11, 2013
11 Penacook Street
Attendance: Steve Shurtleff, Teri Maxwell, Pat Harbour, Lynne Raleigh, Ed Bush, Kathy Bush, Adam Czarkowski, Marguarite Moffett, Sumner Goldman, Lois Bradley, Brent Todd, Ray Miner, Ralph Harwood
Minutes: Members Meeting, April 13, 2013, minutes were approved.
- Penacook Community Center will oversee ticket distribution
- 6:30 ticket entry; 6:50 general admission for unfilled seating
- Free ads but no additional paid ads in Monitor
- Motion: Spend an additional amount, not to exceed $700 above the ad/sponsorship revenue, for the Tom Chapin concert. Passed with 2 opposing.
- Bags available for $2
- Grand opening 24 th
- Soft opening 17 th to allow for strawberries is possible.
Rt 3 Construction
- June 1 meeting if Ed available. Kathy to check with PES or HS.
Speaker: Gloria McPherson, City Planner, Penacook Village Zoning Study Grant
- Grant request going before Council for $30,000
- With all the current activity, it was a good time to look at zoning in Penacook.
- Downtown Concord rules don’t work for downtown Penacook.
- Consultant will be hired to facilitate envisioning process, and tp match city staff Planning Division, charettes
- Meld current use and planned/projected use
- Charettes and PVA role
- August - small kickoff meeting initial setup; consultant, staff, reps from Historical Society and PVA
- Mid-September - City staff and public meeting with specific focus
- October - public workshop
- Recommendations by staff
- November workshop
- Public input at Planning Board
Next Meeting: Date not yet determined.