Penacook Village Association
April 13, 2013
Rolfe House, 11 Penacook Street
Attendance: Steve Shurtleff, Teri Maxwell, Pat Harbour, Lynne Raleigh, Ralph Harwood, Terry Culjat, Ed Bush, Kathy Bush
Minutes: Members Meeting, March 9, 2013, minutes were approved.
Treasurer’s Report: $26,373.01 balance
Member Counts: 90 individuals/17 businesses
- Need committee to support market manager, Mike Cotton.
- Pat Harbour volunteered to chair this committee and serve with Teri Maxwell and Terry Culjat.
- Pat will coordinate with Mike.
- Parameters are needed for non-profit organizations at a special informational table, located on the barn side of the street, before any of these groups are invited to sign up for a Monday.
- An order has been placed for 250 grocery bags with a set up fee and should arrive in 2 weeks. Green with white print (Penacook Farmers Market / Mondays / Penacook Village Association)
Area Road Construction Schedules: Kathy Bush is trying to get Ed Roberge scheduled for the June meeting to update us about Village Street and Sewalls Falls bridge projects.
- There will be no second Saturday member meetings in July and August. The Business and Events committee and the Board will meet as needed those months.
- The Murrays Farm tour will not be held this year.
- Next Meeting is May 11 at Rolfe House. Speaker: Becky Hebert, City Planning - Should zoning be changed to encourage business in Penacook. Becky will explain the zoning grant study and how it could affect the multiple zoning areas in downtown Penacook. See zoning map.
- September 14 will be the fall kickoff meeting.