I. Welcome and Introductions
II. New Business:
A. Guest speakers Ed Roberge, City Engineer, and other City Engineering Services Division staff will present design options for Village Street and the Rt. 3 corridor project, requesting community input and feedback.
B. Old Business: Vote to accept minutes from 9/8/12.
C. Treasurer’s report and Membership
1. Fees: personal ($5) and business($25)
D. Nominations of new Board members-give to present Board members before 21013’s Annual Meeting.
E. Economic Development/Business Committee report
1. Report about Farmers Market participants and vendor parameters
1.Allied Leather Tannery Public Meeting, 6:30-8pm, Monday, October 22, 2012 at the United Church of Penacook
2. Make A Difference Day, 9am-1pm Saturday, October 27, 2012
3. PVA Meeting Sat. Nov. 3, 2012 (note change Nov. only)
4. Concord Christmas Parade Sat. Nov. 17 th 10am, MVHS Marching Band
5. Annual Tree Lighting, Wed. Nov. 28, 2012, 6pm
6. Tom Chapin Concert Give Peas a Chance to Prosper in Penacook to benefit local Farmers Markets, Friday, June 21, 2013 at 7pm at MVHS
IV. Next meeting: Sat. Nov. 3, 2012, 9am, the Rolfe House, 11 Penacook St.