Attendees: Ed Bush, Kathy Bush, Lynne Raleigh, Theresa Maxwell, Sumner Goldman, Marje Goldman, Steve Shurtleff, Jennifer Kretovic, Brent Todd, Mike Cotton, Jordyn Yates, Scott Yates, Warren Leary, Dianna Leary, Mary Capuano-Yates, Lois Bradley, Ralph Harwood, Terri Culjat
- Minutes for the May 2010 meeting were accepted.
- The treasurer reported a balance of $229.06 at the close of May 2010.
- McDonald’s Night earned $375 and Merrimack County Savings Bank is donating $250 towards start up fees.
- A zoning issue (residential property restricted to 5 profit-making events per year) has been noted by the City of Concord. Steve Shurtleff is seeking a variance.
- 12 vendors have signed up.
- Entertainment has been scheduled for the opening night. Looking for entertainment for future market evenings.
- Flyers for Penacook Elementary School and Beaver Meadow Elementary were arranged.
- Raffle items may be available for the opening.
- Prepared food for sale by PVA will be considered for future evenings.
- Signage: sandwich boards with directional arrows will be placed in several key locations.
- Dress rehearsal will be held June 14. [See pictures.]
Flowers in Penacook
Peter Dodge has been visiting merchants. Kathy Bush will check on progress of flower barrel donations.
Next Meeting: July 10, 2010, at 9:00 AM at the Rolfe House.
Note: The slogan "Prosper in Penacook", suggested by Matt Walsh, was adopted. The prize money of $100 was returned to the general fund per Matt's request.