|Meeting Notes June 13 , 2009||
Penacook Village Association Meeting
Attendees: Lynne Raleigh, Ralph Harwood, Terri Culjat, Marge Goldman, Ed Bush, Kathy Bush, Steve Shurtleff, Mike Cotton of Merrimack Valley Voice, Brent Todd of Concord 20/20, Jennifer Kretovic of Concord 20/20
1. WELCOME AND INTRODUCTIONS:
2. TASK FORCE ASSIGNMENTS:
a) ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE:
b) ELECTION OF OFFICERS:
c) MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS COMMITTEE:
3. TANNERY UPDATE: None.
4. CERT: Chief Andrus reported responses for participation in several other programs are also low. Jennifer and Chief Andrus will resume recruitment efforts and new ideas for drumming up participation after the City budget obligations conclude.
5. FLOWER BARRELS: Peter Dodge was unable to attend although it was reported that the Flower Barrel sponsorship are going well. Jennifer and Kathy will deposit funds into the PVA account, when collected from Peter.
6. FARMER’S MARKET: Jennifer received an email from John Jordan with contact info for the Concord Famer’s Market. She also sent an email to the contact and is awaiting a response. John had written that the group is just starting to investigate other nights and towns to hold Farmer’s Markets in, so the timing is good for Penacook.
7. UPDATE ON PAST EVENTS/UPCOMING EVENTS:
Meeting adjourned at 11:45 a.m.
Next Meeting will be July 11th at 9:00 AM
The August Meeting is tentative for the 8th
| To involve citizens in enhancing the quality of life, protecting the historic character, and fostering economic vitality in Penacook Village.
To contact the Association, please use the Contact Us button found on every page.